Thursday, April 26, 2007

Posponed Scan

Well I had my PET scan bright and early Monday morning and I was scheduled to have my CT scan Wednesday afternoon but their machine was down so I rescheduled for after my trip to Mexico. Oh, I am going to mainland mExico with my Dad and some of his friends to stay with his cousin Erick. He has a beautiful house right on the beach right by a great surf spot called Nexpa. I am sooo exicted. It is going to be 85 degrees with 85 degree water! YAY!! And I will get to surf! So, I will have my CT scan the week of May 7th and I'll be sure to post as soon as I know anything. Tomorrow is the Bone Marrow Transplant Party at the COH and it is for the people and families who have gone through that process. I am very excited, there are supposedly 3000 people coming! It is also a "thank you" party for all the nurses and of course for Dr Forman, the star of the show!

ADIOS
Jenna

No comments: