Thursday, February 22, 2007

3205 Gibson Place

Its never looked so good! I have been home for about a week now and I am loving it. Even though I dont do much more than watch TV, our TV is alot better than the one in the hospital. I havent been feeling very well, very tired, no energy, no appetite. I was at the doc today for a re-check and Dr Forman told me that that is completely normal. He also said my counts were all very high which he was very proud of. He said it takes about 2 days for every one day I was in bed. So I cant get frustrated I just need to let my body recover. I am anxious though. I really want to get back to normal activity, especially surfing!
Thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers, I think they worked!! I love you all.

xoxo
Jenna

1 comment:

Jessica Mahoney said...

JENNA! aww sweetheart I miss you so much! I'm happy to hear that you are doing better... I need your e-mail so when you get this, e-mail me at JRoseMahoney@gmail.com. We have so much to talk about... my boyfriend and I will be in Nemberala w/you guys! I CAN'T WAIT and I'm so excited that you are going to be there! It just wasnt the same with out you last year! Love you bunches, call me whenever.. .dont forget to get me your email and phone # I want to talk to you so badly!

Love,
Jessica